March 14, 2021 Sturgeon Fishing report for the Mission BC area
March brings very good Sturgeon fishing on the Fraser River in Mission BC! The chances to hook lots of fish and some nice ones too make this the perfect time to book a charter. You can also save a few bucks with our spring discount.
We were out this weekend and last weekend too. Results were very impressive on both charters. March 6 was a 5 hour trip and 8 fish were brought to the boat. March 13 was another 5 hour trip and our 3 guests brought 10 fish to the boat. A few were also lost during the battle.
Here’s a few photo’s from the last 2 sturgeon charters –
Looking ahead to April …
April Sturgeon fishing in the Fraser Valley is generally a top month for intense fishing. This is when the bigger aggresive fish show up and feed on the Fraser River spring run of smelts. Sturgeon cannot resist these tasty oily fish.
Get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of the Fraser River with your friends or family.
Discover how this could be the best fishing holiday of your life!
#1 ‘Bucket List’ River Fishing!
There are few places on Earth that can deliver the consistency of getting big sport fish like the Fraser River can. With tons of fishable water and uncrowded conditions it’s clear that this fishing holiday is one you won’t want to miss!
- Incredible White Sturgeon fishing from March to late November
- Catch Salmon & giant Sturgeon on same day September to November
- 100% success rates!
- Stay from 1 to 14 days
- Clean modern lodging under 5 minutes from the Fraser River in Mission BC
- Includes all premium tackle & highly experienced licensed guides
- 20 – 22 foot covered and V8 powered aluminum jet boats
- Optional airport and daily transportation available